THE AMERICAN ANTI-CORRUPTION INSTITUTE (AACI) Together, Empowering Tone at the Top
Site Terms and Conditions
The American Anti-Corruption Institute LLC (the “AACI" or "The AACI") maintains this site whereby the membership entire process management is maintained at www.theaaci.net and collectively called herein (the "Site") for your personal information, education, and communication. Read this carefully as it affects your legal rights and sets out the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") on which the AACI will allow you to use this Site and the information contained within it. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions.
1. The AACI endeavors to ensure that the information in the Site is accurate and helpful at all times. However, The AACI cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with the AACI in any further agreement the AACI may make with you in writing.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of the AACI. The AACI neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the AACI.
3. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial use and influencing the way in which fighting corruption is carried out in your place of work.
4. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the Site in any form unless it is for personal, non- commercial use or unless the AACI gives its written permission.
5. You must keep your password and user ID secret. You are responsible for and accept liability for any use of the Site by you or anyone else using a user ID and password issued to you.
6. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other) unless the AACI gives you a written permission.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the AACI and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the AACI or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the AACI will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by the AACI or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, the AACI is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
9. You may use the Anti-Corruption Forum only to send messages and material that are proper and appropriate and you shall not do any of the following:
10. The AACI shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the Anti-Corruption Forum or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability. The AACI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the AACI to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. The AACI is not responsible for any of the information which is posted in the Anti-Corruption Forum. Any recommendation or other information within the Anti-Corruption Forum is used by you at your own risk and the AACI does not warrant the accuracy of the information posted in it in any respect. Any comment posted in the Anti-Corruption Forum is not in any way our opinion.
12. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither the AACI nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The AACI also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
13. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the Site (including the Anti-Corruption Forum) is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by the AACI and does not mean that the AACI has any association with the linked web site. The AACI is not responsible for the content of any web sites that have links with the Site or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked web sites and The AACI does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
14. The AACI utilizes outside vendors such as PayPal to process credit card payments. Such activities are subject to the privacy policies of the credit card processors. The credit card processor does not share any credit card information with the AACI other than information necessary to process the payment including name, address, and email used to acknowledge payment. No credit card data is provided to the AACI by the credit card processor. The AACI does not maintain any credit card information on the AACI server(s) or individual computers.
15. The AACI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Site is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Join The AACI
Training and Events