CORRUPTION PREVENTION MANAGEMENT TEST (CPMT) ®©
The CPMT is an Online test authored by and copyrighted to The AACI. It is the core of the organizations' anti-corruption certification program. Except the CACM members of The AACI, the CPMT is not available to individuals; it is only available to organizations ( private, public, or nonprofit) seeking to get certified through the organization anti-corruption certification program. As the exam unit of The AACI administers it, we use third party software to deliver the CPMT (software provider).
The Primary CPMT Objectives
The CPMT enables those charged with governance to:
- Evaluate and measure relevant corruption prevention knowledge competencies of the board members, senior management and employees.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the entity's corruption prevention knowledge that is necessary for preventing fraud and corruption.
- Select appropriate responses to address identified corruption prevention knowledge weaknesses.
CPMT Tested Fields
More than 80% of the questions cover the following fields:
- Anti-fraud and corruption
- Corporate governance
- Internal control
- ISO 37001: anti-bribery management systems
The rest of it touches on the following:
- Management and ethics
- Number of questions: 30
- Type of questions: Multiple choice and true/false
- Has a time limit of: 00:45:00
- Number of attempts allowed: 1
- Must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- Questions displayed per page: 1
- Will not allow you to go back and change your answers.
- Will not let you finish with any questions unattempted.
- Has a pass mark of: 80%
- Language: English
Sitting For The CPMT
Obtain from your organization
- Its CPMT designated link
- Your CPMT password, and
- The test availability (must be completed within one month)
- Have an Internet connection, log in, and have fun.
- ALL the well-known browsers work fine.
- Desktop, laptop, tablet (i.e iPad) or smart phone (i.e. iPhone).
- When you PASS it, download your certificate of achievement. (See Sample CPMT Pass Certificate)
- When you finish it, have immediate feedback for each incorrect answer.
CPMT Detailed Reports
In addition to the official CPMT report accompanying the CPMT certificate, these reports show the following:
- Name of organization
- List of the CPMT takers first and last names
The test taker’s
- Final score
- Number of questions presented from each section and number of correct answers in each section.
Summary report showing the following aggregate score for:
- ALL test takers in the CPMT
- Each section of ALL test takers in the CPMT
Check with our exclusive approved vendors in your country or contact us.
For more information visit the Q & A of the organizations anti-corruption certification program.
You may download the certification Power Point presentation and read this Slate presentation. Contact us at email@example.com.