The CACM Exam Path
The American Anti-Corruption Institute (AACI) stopped the CACM grandfathering provision of the Certified Anti-Corruption Manager (CACM) management credential in the following countries effectively from January 1, 2018.
- The United States of America (U.S.A.)
- The United Arab Emirates
CACM candidates of these countries shall sit for the CACM online exam to complete the certification process.
CACM Exam Window
The exam is available from January 15 to December 31 of each calendar year.
CACM registration is available at the membership portal.
Parameters of the CACM Exam
- The entire exam consists of one hundred and five multiple choice and true/false questions.
- There are unidentified five questions that will not be included in the grade of the exam.
- It is limited to 160 (one hundred sixty) minutes. Once you start the exam, it will stop automatically after 160 minutes.
- You cannot pause and resume later.
- You must attempt each question to move forward. However, you will not be able to go backward.
- You can take the exam one time.
- The passing score on the exam is 75% or 75 questions out of 100.
- When you pass the exam, you may download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Because the CACM is an online exam, you should make sure you have a reliable Internet connection. You may lose your exam session due to poor connection to the Internet.
- As the exam includes questions that have mathematical computations, you need a calculator to assist you in solving those questions.
- The grade of each question is 1 point. You need 75 points to PASS.
CACM Exam Fee
The exam fee is USD 650. It is a non-refundable fee and covers all the following:
- One time exam session fee
- CACM review textbook (PDF format)
- One session of 25 practice questions
- CACM membership application fee
- First-year annual CACM membership fee
Sitting for the CACM Exam
- A CACM candidate can register at any time during a calendar year and shall sit for the exam no later than December 31 of the same calendar year.
- A CACM exam registrant who does not sit for the exam by December 31 of the year will lose the entire exam fee; USD 650.The CACM exam fee qualifies a registrant to sit for the exam one time.
- Only during the CACM via exam path registration, the CACM registrant may buy up to two additional CACM Exam Authorization to sit for the exam. The CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 250. When brought together, the two CACM Exam Authorization non-refundable fee is USD 399. The validity of CACM Exam Authorization is up to December 31 of the year in which the CACM applied for the CACM via exam path.
- The Exam Unit issues the CACM Exam Authorization letter (EAL) to sit for the exam. The CACM registrant will receive her EAL within 15 days from the date of receiving her complete CACM via exam application and fee.
- When a CACM candidate attends a CACM review course, (s)he will have an additional one free of charge CACM Exam Authorization qualifying her to sit for the exam on the last day of the study course.
- Upon passing the exam, you will be able to download the CACM exam completion certificate.
- Registrants who pass the exam will receive the CACM certificate package within 45 business days.
CACM Review Textbook
A downloadable CACM review textbook will be available for CACM candidates upon registration for the exam. The book is not available for sale at any other places.
CACM Review Course
The AACI does not require a CACM Exam Path registrant to attend a CACM review course. We do not organize CACM review courses outside the U.S. The AACI conducts CACM review courses in the U.S. in New York, NY, Orlando, FL, Washington D.C., Dallas, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and Seattle, WA. We also conduct CACM review courses in London, Amsterdam, Paris, Dubai, Amman, and Kuala Lumpur.
The U.S. CACM review course fee is USD 3,650 (including the CACM Exam Path fee and one additional exam authorization). (Read more)
CACM Review Sample Content, Questions, and Answers
Click here to read a partial excerpt of part 2 accompanied by its review questions and answers.
Click here to read a partial excerpt of part 2 questions and answers.
For more information, check the FAQ, or check the FAQ on our official blog, or contact the Exam Unit.